Detail Cantuman

THE EFFECT OF NET INTEREST MARGIN (NIM) AND OPERATIONAL COSTS OF OPERATIONAL INCOME (BOPO) ON RETURN ON ASSETS (ROA) OF SHARIA BANKS

THE EFFECT OF NET INTEREST MARGIN (NIM) AND OPERATIONAL COSTS OF OPERATIONAL INCOME (BOPO) ON RETURN ON ASSETS (ROA) OF SHARIA BANKS


Return On Asset is one of the most important ratios for any financial institution or company
because it deals with the sustainability and stability of any financial institution or company. The purpose of
this research is to find out (1) The effect of Net Interest Margin (NIM) on Return On Asset (ROA) (2) The
effect of Operational Cost Of Operating Income on Return On Asset (ROA) (3) The effect on Net Interest
Margin (NIM) and Operational Cost Of Operating Income on Return on Asset (ROA). The research that the
writer conducted is on the Bank listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange namely Syariah Commercial Bank
Period 2014-2016. The population of this study is the financial statements of Syariah Commercial Banks
listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange Period 2014-2016. The sample is financial report at Syariah
Commercial Bank during period of 2014-2016. Sampling technique is purposive sampling, data collection
using documentation, data analysis using multiple regression that is Y = 3.0170 + 0,040X1 + 0,005X2 + e
indicate that Net Interest Margin has positive but insignificant effect with 0,773 and significant rate 0,452
(> 0,05 ). Operational Cost Of Operating Income cost has positive but insignificant effect with 0,865 and
significant rate 0,401 (> 0,05). Net Interest Margin (NIM) and Operational Cost Of Operating Income
simultaneously have positive but insignificant effect with coefficient of 0,194 and significant rate 0,198. Net
Interest Margin (NIM) and Operational Cost Of Operating Income 19.4% the remaining 80.6% again
influenced by other variables which is not included in this test.
Keywords: Return On Asset, Net Interest Margin, and Operational Cost Of Operating Income.


LOADING LIST...

Detail Information

Bagian Informasi
Pernyataan Tanggungjawab -
Pengarang Mardahleni Mardahleni, Wahmita Arsandi - Personal Name
Edisi Publish
No. Panggil 808.18
Subyek Mardahleni Mardahleni, Wahmita Arsandi
Klasifikasi 808
Judul Seri
GMD Text
Bahasa Indonesia
Penerbit LPPM Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Pasaman Simpang Empat
Tahun Terbit 2019
Tempat Terbit Pasaman Barat
Deskripsi Fisik -
Info Detil Spesifik e- Jurnal Apresiasi Vol. 7. No.2


Citation

. (2019).THE EFFECT OF NET INTEREST MARGIN (NIM) AND OPERATIONAL COSTS OF OPERATIONAL INCOME (BOPO) ON RETURN ON ASSETS (ROA) OF SHARIA BANKS.(Electronic Thesis or Dissertation). Retrieved from https://localhost/etd

 



Homepage Info

Welcome To  :REPOSITORY STIE PASAMANOnline Public Access Catalog (OPAC). Use OPAC to search collection in our library.

Media Sosial / Kanal

Facebook Repository STIE Pasaman Official
Youtube Repository STIE Pasaman Official
Instagram Repository STIE Pasaman Official

Alamat Pustakawan STIE Pasaman

Kampus 1 :
- Jalan Pujarahayu, Kecamatan Luhak Nan Duo, Koto Baru, Luhak Nan Duo, Kabupaten Pasaman Barat, Sumatera Barat 26566
- Jl. Prof. M. Yamin,SH. N0. 1 Telp/Fax. (0753) 20142 Lubuk Sikaping - Kabupaten Pasaman
Kampus 2 :
Komplek Perguruan Muhammadiyah, Jorong Taluak Ambun, Ujung Gading, Kc. Lembah Melintang

Telp/WA: +62 811-6621-184
Email: admin@stiepasaman.ac.id